French. 4 courses. 1 you.
Thank you to everyone who comes out and support these monthly wine dinners. The boss is very excited to see each and every one of you, every month!
- 2003 Cháteau de Passavant. 100% Chenin Blanc
– Crab claw and shrimp, riceghetti canapé
- 2002 Louis Latour “Puligmy Montrachet”. White Burgundy
– Lettuce wrap grilled yellow tail with tobiko caviar and pickled ginger
- 2002 Cháteau de Passavant “Anjou Village”. 100% Cabernet Franc
– Applewood smoked ham on tomato and no crust pull bread. Covered with melted muenster cheese and a touch of pickled serrano chili pepper.
- 2010 Tyran “Rochegude” Cotes-du-Rhone. 20% Syrah 80% Grenache
– Grilled marinated tri-tip dressed with garlic-pepper sauce on a bed of jasmine rice.
Please give us a call or reach out to us to make your dinner reservations. We will be limiting the capacity, so reserve today! $45 per person. Dinner starts at 7pm and usually ends around 8:30pm. See you on July 26, Wednesday!