Spanish Sparkling Wine + Beringer wine vertical
Summer is winding down, so we will be going big with a Beringer Vertical for only $45 per person! Here comes the menu, 4 course wine dinner menu. There will probably be no September wine dinner, since the boss will probably be in Thailand.
- Codorniu Spanish Sparkling Wine
- Seared scallop and shrimp with tobiko caviar. Touched in spicy lime dressing.
- Beringer Private Reserve, Cabernet Sauvignon, 1990
- Panko encrusted Colby Jack in tomato curry sauce
- Beringer Private Reserve, Cabernet Sauvignon, 1995
- Spicy jackfruit and applewood bacon on top of hash brown
- Beringer Private Reserve, Cabernet Sauvignon, 1999
- Beef, pork, chicken, and sun dried tomato in medley of spice broth with riceghetti
Please give us a call or reach out to us to make your dinner reservations. We will be limiting the capacity to 20 people maximum, so reserve today! $45 per person. Dinner starts at 7pm and usually ends around 8:30pm. See you on August 30, Wednesday!