Wine Dinner Wednesday: Viva South America!
TJO Wine Wednesday Dinner: Viva South America
Another themed wine dinner this coming Wednesday, April 24 at 7pm. 5 course prix-fixe, $65 per person. All wines centered around South America origin!
Here is the menu we have for the upcoming wine dinner:
- Chilled dry vermouth paired with steamed miso scallop with mango salsa
- 2007 Malbec “Cayu” Valle de Uro, Mendosa, Argentina with sea salted chicken thigh
- 2011 Carmenere “Primus” Colchagua Valley, Chile paired with crispy fried pork belly
- 2012 Red Blend “Canto” Rapel Valley, Chile paired with marinated flat iron steak
- 2003 Malbec “Bodega Noemia” Patagônia Rio Negro Valley, Argentina paired with slow cooked curry powder beef
Please call for reservation, limited seating available.
$65 per person. Half payment required for reservation. Starts at 7pm, Wednesday, April 24