- March 15, 2020
Only takeout and delivery orders available. No dine in. As per Governor Newsom’s directive. We also found out that in addition to beer and wine bottles, TJO can also sell hard liquor cocktails as per CA ABC’s notice of regulatory relief. Cocktail sales would have to go together with food orders, however. And they have to be consumed off-site and not in the bar. Will continue monitoring situation as it changes.
As you may have heard, our lives have been upended with the COVID-19 virus outbreak that has been going around the world. Our team has been following the news and listening to the guidance directed by the California Health Department and other local officials. At this time we have adopted the following measures to help reduce the spread of the virus:
- Wiping down high contact areas more frequently (i.e., door handles) with sanitizing solution
- We have hand sanitizer and hand washing sinks available for our guests to use
- We make sure any of our employees who are feeling ill to stay at home
- UberEats and DoorDash is available to use for your delivery needs, which allows for no contact delivery, if you choose to do so.
- We have reduced our opening hours.
If you are feeling ill yourself, please stay home and take care of yourself! We know these are extraordinary events currently going on. We will continue to monitor the situation and change plans accordingly for our operations.
We thank you for your continued support in these trying times.