Bordeaux Varietal Grapes Wine Dinner
Welcome back to our monthly wine dinners! 2019 is going to start off right with the Boss pouring five different varietals that constitute a Bordeaux red blend. This means that we are going to be doing a five course prix-fixe dinner, rather than the usual four.
Without further ado, here is the upcoming menu, food and wine:
– 2000 Chateau de Passavant 100% Cabernet Franc, Ansou Village, France
– Crab/Tobiko caviar/avocado canapé
– 2014 Manoir de Robin Merlot, Bordeaux, France
– 2014 Inkblot Petit Verdot, Lodi, California
– Bangkok Slider (pork)
– 2007 Pedroncelli 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, Block 007 Estate Vineyards, Dry Creek Valley Sonoma, California
– Chicken/chili/garlic/galangale/shallot/lemongrass/kaffir lime leaves
– N/V Voyage 5 Red Schooner, Malbec, Argentina
– Spicy beef udon
Please call for reservation, limited seating available. $65 per person, half payment required for reservation.