Wine Dinner Wednesday: My Teenage Daughters
Second wine dinner for the year! We have another five course wine dinner: with three red wines, one white wine and a sparkling wine to start it all off. (Still not sure why the boss titled this dinner like this, maybe these wines are close to his heart? Edit: he named it cause of the age of the wine.)
Without further ado, here is the upcoming menu, food and wine:
- Saint Germain / Sparkling Wine / Lemon slice
- Shrimp and cheese in spring roll skin
- 2005 Pierre Sparr “One” White / Alsace, France
- Roasted boneless chicken thigh
- 2004 Groth Cabernet Sauvignon / Oakville, CA
- Spicy slow cooked chicken drumstick over crispy egg noodle
- 2003 Girard Artistry Red American Bordeaux / Napa Valley
- Oven roasted pork butt
- 2002 St. Clement “Oroppas” Cabernet Sauvignon American Bordeax / St. Helena, Napa
- Organic ground beef gravy over big flat noodle, topped with onsen egg.
Please call for reservation, limited seating available.
$65 per person. Half payment required for reservation. Starts at 7pm, Wednesday, February 27